Thursday 14 February 2013

Free Arizona birth and death certificates access

From Ken Nisbet of the Scottish Genealogy Society (www.scotsgenealogy.com):

Hi Chris

I was just look for information on one of my relatives who died in Arizona under mysterious circumstances and found that you can access images of certificates free of charge for the state of Arizona birth 1855 - 1937 and death 1861 - 1962 on http://genealogy.az.gov and they can be downloaded as PDF's. As usual with American certificates they have lots of details including place of burial

(With thanks to Ken)

Chris

Pre-order my new book, Tracing Your Irish Family History on the Internet, through Pen and Sword (30 April 2013), or purchase early at Who Do You Think You Are Live 2013 in London. For my other genealogy books, please visit  http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html; whilst for my online Scottish based genealogy courses please visit the Pharos Teaching and Tutoring Ltd site.

No comments:

Post a Comment