Monday 1 December 2014

Unlock the Past 2015-2016 cruises information

Australian based genie giant Unlock the Past has formally announced its programme of genealogy cruises for 2015-2016 - for the full detail see www.unlockthepastcruises.com/media-releases/unlock-the-past-cruises-international-2015-16/

I'm going to be one of the speakers on the Baltic cruise, and looking forward to it immensely, with other speakers on that voyage including Cyndi Ingle and Paul Milner (United States), Janet Few (UK), Shauna Hicks and Carol Baxter (Australia), and many others. This will be my third genealogy cruise with the company, and I can't recommend them highly enough! I've written several posts on this blog concerning my previous voyages - to view them, click on the cruises tab on the Labels section to the right of this blog page.

For further details on Unlock the Past Cruises visit www.unlockthepastcruises.com.



Chris

Stuck for a Christmas gift?! I have a series of genealogy books available in the UK, Australia and Canada, on Scottish, Irish and British based subject areas. Further details at http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. Santa approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment