Friday 8 September 2017

Scottish Research Online course starts next week

My next Scottish Research Online course starts on Monday 11th September 2017. It is five weeks in length, and is designed to help you get the best out of the main websites used for online family history research in Scotland.

In addition to each lesson sent out, we have a live online chat session every week, and a dedicated discussion forum for students to use throughout, to talk to each other and to me (with myself just happening to be a working genealogist in Scotland - ask me anything throughout!).

For further information on the course content, and to sign up, please visit https://www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102.

Hopefully I'll see you there - think of the fun we're going to have!

Chris

My next 5 week Scottish Research Online course commences Sept 11th 2017 - details at www.pharostutors.com/details.php?coursenumber=102. For my genealogy guide books, visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html, whilst details of my research service are at www.ScotlandsGreatestStory.co.uk. Further content is also published daily on The GENES Blog Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BritishGENES.

No comments:

Post a Comment